We're so excited about our website because we believe it's an amazing way for you to get connected.
For instructions on how to save elimya.com to your phone's home screen, check out out the instructions below.
1) Open up Safari and load elimya.com
2) At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until you see the "Add to Home Screen" option. Select this one.
4) You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it (we suggest Elim YA). When you're done it'll show up on your home screen and you'll have Elim YA right there on your home screen. Boom.
1) Open up Chrome and load elimya.com
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up. So pick a good name (we suggest Elim YA) and then you've got everything you need at your fingertip (or tips if you're ambidextrous).